Valtours is proud to be able offer to it's clients the possibility of organizing their own customized tours or group transports, with or without guide services, for upto fourteen passengers, to any destination in Iceland.
Prior to their arrival in Iceland, we are also ready to offer to these clients, free of charge, any such advice, information and counselling which they may need for a successful planning of their trip.
For instance, we have recently helped to plan and carry out such varied trips and prjects as the following:
- A group of cyclists making a round tour of Iceland.
- A professional photographer from a world famous fashion magazine to select locations and to achieve his mission in Iceland.
- A group of European speleologists to select and explore caves in the Western Iceland and in the Snæfellsnes peninsula.
- Taken a group of Scandinavian seafood importers on a visit to their present suppliers in Iceland and helped them to locate new ones.
- Fetched in the early morning a big canadian family, with a ten hour stopover in Iceland on their hands, from the airport, showed them the sights of Reykjavík and the Reykjanes peninsula and brought them back in time for their late afternoon onwards flight.
- Helping a major Swiss TV station crew to choose locations for a major TV documentary on Jules Verne in the Snæfellsnes Peninsula,
We therefore invite all those who may be in need of such specialized or customized services to contact us, either:
1) If there is ample time available, the normal way through E-mail or by Fax to which we will reply in less than 24 hours, with a firm proposition to carry out the required services at a certain price.
2) At a short notice, by way of a telephone, on a 24 hour basis, in order to ascertain whether we are available for the required services.
Our main telephone number is 445.6390.Mobile: GSM 895.1245
(all phones linked to answering machines)